As Culture Freedom Day preparation is ongoing I got the chance to meet up with Jon Philips from the Open Clipart Library during FOSSASIA.I actually got to know Jon since about 2007 from the Beijing LUG and we have been doing quite a few things together. CFD events is of course something he definitely cares about. While at the Digital Freedom Foundation we make extensive use of all the great graphics from OpenClipart for our design needs, it is important to help others discover such a useful resource. So Jon kindly authored a video to support us and encourage participants to take a closer look at the Open Clipart Library new website design and functionalities. So without further ado I will let Jon do the presentation and thank him and the Open Clipart Library team for their support! And of course don’t forget to use and showcase the Open Clipart Library at your CFD event!
Tortoise Vietnam Digital Normal University Hardware Survey Openoffice.org hackerspace Phnom Penh FreeCulture OER Education Oracle BLUG opendata Localization Video Hackfest Projects Italc Woman in FOSS GNOME BJGUG Hackerspaces FSF Greenboard Kolourpaint Novell softwarefreedomday Bangalore Mozilla FOSS Code-in Poedit Cambodia Gdium Lemote TuxTyping JoomlArt! HK Digital Freedom Foundation OpenSuse KDE Animals EFD HFD Conference Software Freedom Day OmegaT programming in schools Schools Community Hong Kong Life Culture Freedom Day OpenSource CFD FOSSASIA Rur-ple SFD Summit Gcompris OpenClipart Tsinghua University LEAD DFF SFD OpenInstitute Linux Google COPU Phnom Penh LUG
- Julien: Nice event, congratulations guys
- Harish Pillay: Congratulations on a successful event. I am glad that the Fedora 22 and 21 DVDs I sent over came in...
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear