As Culture Freedom Day preparation is ongoing I got the chance to meet up with Jon Philips from the Open Clipart Library during FOSSASIA.I actually got to know Jon since about 2007 from the Beijing LUG and we have been doing quite a few things together. CFD events is of course something he definitely cares about. While at the Digital Freedom Foundation we make extensive use of all the great graphics from OpenClipart for our design needs, it is important to help others discover such a useful resource. So Jon kindly authored a video to support us and encourage participants to take a closer look at the Open Clipart Library new website design and functionalities. So without further ado I will let Jon do the presentation and thank him and the Open Clipart Library team for their support! And of course don’t forget to use and showcase the Open Clipart Library at your CFD event!
Education Mozilla Code-in JoomlArt! Localization GNOME Gdium Cambodia Phnom Penh LUG Google HFD HK EFD Kolourpaint Survey Culture Freedom Day OpenClipart CFD TuxTyping FreeCulture Novell Digital Linux Poedit Schools Tortoise Normal University Oracle Conference LEAD hackerspace Gcompris programming in schools OpenSuse Woman in FOSS SFD Projects Digital Freedom Foundation Openoffice.org BJGUG KDE Bangalore OER COPU SFD Summit Rur-ple softwarefreedomday BLUG Hackfest Hardware Hong Kong Life Tsinghua University OpenInstitute Community FOSS OpenSource FOSSASIA Animals Vietnam Greenboard Italc opendata Lemote Hackerspaces OmegaT
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear
- Fred: Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you will be running F20 for SFD. Today’s attempts were not very...
- Sumana Harihareswara: I will be in Hong Kong for Wikimania; I hope our paths cross so we can chat!