As Culture Freedom Day preparation is ongoing I got the chance to meet up with Jon Philips from the Open Clipart Library during FOSSASIA.I actually got to know Jon since about 2007 from the Beijing LUG and we have been doing quite a few things together. CFD events is of course something he definitely cares about. While at the Digital Freedom Foundation we make extensive use of all the great graphics from OpenClipart for our design needs, it is important to help others discover such a useful resource. So Jon kindly authored a video to support us and encourage participants to take a closer look at the Open Clipart Library new website design and functionalities. So without further ado I will let Jon do the presentation and thank him and the Open Clipart Library team for their support! And of course don’t forget to use and showcase the Open Clipart Library at your CFD event!
Digital Projects Normal University Hardware Italc Life Openoffice.org JoomlArt! BLUG Conference Animals OpenInstitute COPU GNOME OER Poedit opendata OpenSuse FOSS Schools Novell programming in schools HK OpenClipart Survey Cambodia Hackerspaces Rur-ple hackerspace Linux Gcompris FreeCulture KDE BJGUG SFD CFD softwarefreedomday OpenSource HFD Bangalore OmegaT Lemote TuxTyping Hackfest Gdium Tsinghua University Woman in FOSS Community Localization Kolourpaint Vietnam LEAD Tortoise Hong Kong SFD Summit Digital Freedom Foundation FOSSASIA Google Culture Freedom Day Greenboard Education Phnom Penh LUG EFD Oracle Code-in Mozilla
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear
- Fred: Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you will be running F20 for SFD. Today’s attempts were not very...
- Sumana Harihareswara: I will be in Hong Kong for Wikimania; I hope our paths cross so we can chat!