As Culture Freedom Day preparation is ongoing I got the chance to meet up with Jon Philips from the Open Clipart Library during FOSSASIA.I actually got to know Jon since about 2007 from the Beijing LUG and we have been doing quite a few things together. CFD events is of course something he definitely cares about. While at the Digital Freedom Foundation we make extensive use of all the great graphics from OpenClipart for our design needs, it is important to help others discover such a useful resource. So Jon kindly authored a video to support us and encourage participants to take a closer look at the Open Clipart Library new website design and functionalities. So without further ado I will let Jon do the presentation and thank him and the Open Clipart Library team for their support! And of course don’t forget to use and showcase the Open Clipart Library at your CFD event!
Woman in FOSS HK LEAD COPU Code-in OpenInstitute Italc Openoffice.org CFD Digital Lemote BLUG Vietnam Rur-ple Survey GNOME Hardware Phnom Penh LUG Kolourpaint Gcompris Greenboard OmegaT Animals Schools Video opendata Education Conference Projects OpenClipart Poedit Normal University EFD JoomlArt! FreeCulture Oracle FSF OpenSource Software Freedom Day Mozilla OpenSuse Localization Digital Freedom Foundation Culture Freedom Day Google Life softwarefreedomday HFD TuxTyping Cambodia Community KDE Hackerspaces FOSS Gdium Linux SFD Summit hackerspace Hong Kong Novell SFD Phnom Penh programming in schools Hackfest DFF Tsinghua University FOSSASIA BJGUG Tortoise Bangalore OER
- Julien: Nice event, congratulations guys
- Harish Pillay: Congratulations on a successful event. I am glad that the Fedora 22 and 21 DVDs I sent over came in...
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear