As Culture Freedom Day preparation is ongoing I got the chance to meet up with Jon Philips from the Open Clipart Library during FOSSASIA.I actually got to know Jon since about 2007 from the Beijing LUG and we have been doing quite a few things together. CFD events is of course something he definitely cares about. While at the Digital Freedom Foundation we make extensive use of all the great graphics from OpenClipart for our design needs, it is important to help others discover such a useful resource. So Jon kindly authored a video to support us and encourage participants to take a closer look at the Open Clipart Library new website design and functionalities. So without further ado I will let Jon do the presentation and thank him and the Open Clipart Library team for their support! And of course don’t forget to use and showcase the Open Clipart Library at your CFD event!
opendata Gdium Culture Freedom Day KDE SFD Video Survey Hackfest Novell Vietnam OpenSuse LEAD HK Gcompris Poedit GNOME hackerspace FOSS Kolourpaint Animals Tortoise Phnom Penh LUG FreeCulture OpenClipart Tsinghua University TuxTyping Openoffice.org Linux OER Google HFD Projects softwarefreedomday Life Oracle SFD Summit OmegaT Cambodia JoomlArt! CFD Hong Kong Code-in Localization Normal University BJGUG Conference Education Italc Phnom Penh BLUG COPU Rur-ple Schools Lemote Hardware Community EFD programming in schools DFF FOSSASIA Hackerspaces OpenInstitute Bangalore Woman in FOSS Software Freedom Day Digital FSF Mozilla Digital Freedom Foundation Greenboard OpenSource
- Julien: Nice event, congratulations guys
- Harish Pillay: Congratulations on a successful event. I am glad that the Fedora 22 and 21 DVDs I sent over came in...
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear