After months of preparation and working with COSCUP team (a local co-organizer from Taiwan), COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 is going to be hosted next month on August 14th and 15th in Taipei. I would like to share with you a few updates. Firstly, a total of 90 talks were received before June 25th, 2010, thanks a lot for all the speakers who submitted their talks! Due to the limited time slots, only 60 of them could be accepted. Final schedule will be announced in a week from now. Secondly, the online registration opened on July 5th, 2010, and over a thousand participants registered within the first 85 minutes. That is very impressive! I would say it’s a very good start for the joint event! We’re now looking at ways to accept more people or make the event available also to people who couldn’t get a seat at the conference.
OmegaT FOSSASIA Life HFD KDE HK Code-in OER COPU Woman in FOSS Education Animals Localization Survey FOSS Lemote Novell Tortoise Bangalore Kolourpaint Normal University TuxTyping Italc Hackerspaces softwarefreedomday Tsinghua University Rur-ple OpenSource JoomlArt! Projects opendata Culture Freedom Day SFD OpenClipart EFD BLUG Hackfest Phnom Penh LUG Cambodia CFD OpenInstitute Poedit OpenSuse Greenboard Linux BJGUG Google programming in schools Mozilla Oracle GNOME Conference FreeCulture Gdium Hardware Community SFD Summit Hong Kong Gcompris Digital Vietnam LEAD Schools Openoffice.org hackerspace Digital Freedom Foundation
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear
- Fred: Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you will be running F20 for SFD. Today’s attempts were not very...
- Sumana Harihareswara: I will be in Hong Kong for Wikimania; I hope our paths cross so we can chat!