After months of preparation and working with COSCUP team (a local co-organizer from Taiwan), COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 is going to be hosted next month on August 14th and 15th in Taipei. I would like to share with you a few updates. Firstly, a total of 90 talks were received before June 25th, 2010, thanks a lot for all the speakers who submitted their talks! Due to the limited time slots, only 60 of them could be accepted. Final schedule will be announced in a week from now. Secondly, the online registration opened on July 5th, 2010, and over a thousand participants registered within the first 85 minutes. That is very impressive! I would say it’s a very good start for the joint event! We’re now looking at ways to accept more people or make the event available also to people who couldn’t get a seat at the conference.
Openoffice.org Bangalore Mozilla Education Google Animals Code-in Hong Kong Normal University Phnom Penh LUG Novell opendata Poedit OmegaT Community programming in schools CFD Hackerspaces Survey SFD SFD Summit Italc KDE Conference Gdium HFD Hardware FreeCulture HK Culture Freedom Day Lemote Greenboard OER Oracle LEAD JoomlArt! softwarefreedomday Woman in FOSS Schools Gcompris TuxTyping OpenSource Tortoise Hackfest Linux FOSS Vietnam Kolourpaint OpenSuse Life BJGUG OpenInstitute Projects COPU Rur-ple hackerspace Digital Freedom Foundation GNOME BLUG Cambodia Localization EFD Tsinghua University
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear
- Fred: Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you will be running F20 for SFD. Today’s attempts were not very...
- Sumana Harihareswara: I will be in Hong Kong for Wikimania; I hope our paths cross so we can chat!
- bochecha: > “We also made some new friends in the persons of Martin, his girlfriend and Matthew.” His...