After months of preparation and working with COSCUP team (a local co-organizer from Taiwan), COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 is going to be hosted next month on August 14th and 15th in Taipei. I would like to share with you a few updates. Firstly, a total of 90 talks were received before June 25th, 2010, thanks a lot for all the speakers who submitted their talks! Due to the limited time slots, only 60 of them could be accepted. Final schedule will be announced in a week from now. Secondly, the online registration opened on July 5th, 2010, and over a thousand participants registered within the first 85 minutes. That is very impressive! I would say it’s a very good start for the joint event! We’re now looking at ways to accept more people or make the event available also to people who couldn’t get a seat at the conference.
Digital FreeCulture FOSSASIA CFD EFD Woman in FOSS SFD Mozilla TuxTyping FOSS BLUG OER opendata Conference Normal University Code-in Bangalore LEAD OpenSuse Education Poedit Hackfest Projects OpenSource Tortoise Life Digital Freedom Foundation HK OpenInstitute KDE Oracle Culture Freedom Day Tsinghua University Gcompris BJGUG Gdium programming in schools COPU HFD Schools Survey GNOME softwarefreedomday Openoffice.org Phnom Penh LUG Hardware Rur-ple OpenClipart Linux Lemote Novell Vietnam Kolourpaint Cambodia hackerspace Community Italc Animals Google JoomlArt! Hong Kong OmegaT Hackerspaces Localization SFD Summit Greenboard
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear
- Fred: Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you will be running F20 for SFD. Today’s attempts were not very...
- Sumana Harihareswara: I will be in Hong Kong for Wikimania; I hope our paths cross so we can chat!