After months of preparation and working with COSCUP team (a local co-organizer from Taiwan), COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 is going to be hosted next month on August 14th and 15th in Taipei. I would like to share with you a few updates. Firstly, a total of 90 talks were received before June 25th, 2010, thanks a lot for all the speakers who submitted their talks! Due to the limited time slots, only 60 of them could be accepted. Final schedule will be announced in a week from now. Secondly, the online registration opened on July 5th, 2010, and over a thousand participants registered within the first 85 minutes. That is very impressive! I would say it’s a very good start for the joint event! We’re now looking at ways to accept more people or make the event available also to people who couldn’t get a seat at the conference.
Hackfest OpenSource Phnom Penh OpenClipart Phnom Penh LUG KDE SFD Poedit Openoffice.org Google Bangalore OpenSuse Normal University Culture Freedom Day Greenboard Video FreeCulture Kolourpaint HK programming in schools opendata Linux Localization LEAD GNOME Animals Code-in FOSSASIA OpenInstitute EFD Hardware OmegaT OER softwarefreedomday Woman in FOSS FSF Rur-ple Tortoise Life SFD Summit Italc Conference Schools BJGUG Gdium Mozilla TuxTyping DFF COPU Cambodia JoomlArt! BLUG Projects Hong Kong HFD Digital Survey Digital Freedom Foundation Software Freedom Day FOSS Vietnam Education Community hackerspace Gcompris Hackerspaces Tsinghua University Lemote CFD Novell Oracle
- Julien: Nice event, congratulations guys
- Harish Pillay: Congratulations on a successful event. I am glad that the Fedora 22 and 21 DVDs I sent over came in...
- Bob: Well, March 29th is the Arduino Day… – http://day.arduino.cc/
- Gripen: Hi Pockey, It was a great day in PolyU. But i think you should have much promote with local IT blogger, IT...
- Karen Sandler: That’s great, Pockey – and what an adorable bear